OmadaTrak Meet Keeper – Diving has set the standard for diving meet management software. It’s intuitive, eye-pleasing interface sets it apart from the competition.
Here are some of the features of OmadaTrak Meet Keeper – Diving 3.0:
- **NEW** Perform Cut and Reorder per NFHS rules (including timing console support for CTS 5 and 6 consoles as well as Daktronics OmniSport 2000).
- Handle any meet format you wish (define your events, number of rounds, board types and rules).
- Enforce High School (NFHS), College (NCAA), AAU and USD rules, notifying operator of dive sheets that do not meet rule requirements.
- Handle any number of events, teams and athletes per meet.
- Combine events so they run together, but score separately.
- Support from 2 to 9 judge panels
- View a leader board during the running of events.
- Upload events to both Colorado System 5 and 6 timing consoles as well as Daktronics OmniSport 2000 (with or without the Daktronics software).
- Get judges’ scores from Colorado System 5 and 6, and Daktronics OmniSport 2000 timing consoles as the meet progresses.
- Handle exhibition divers.
- Drop Divers (Narrow the field) at any point during an event.
- Mark referee decisions and disqualifications with specific reasons.
- Print results as soon as an event finishes.
- Import dive sheets from OmadaTrak Team Keeper – Diving and OmadaTrak Meet Keeper – Diving Web Entry System (our FREE online entry system included with the purchase of Meet Keeper – Diving).
- Import teams, divers and entries from Hy-Tek’s Meet Manager.
- Export results to Hy-Tek’s Meet Manager.
- Export results in almost real-time fashion to our online Web Results, accessible anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Track multiple records per event.
- Track judges, assigning them to an event, and analyzing their scores.
- Support for USD and AAU rules.
- Increased ability to custom define your own rules.
- Backup and restore your meet database from within the application.
- Post your meet results as the meet progresses to our Online Meet Results.
- Basic meet timeline functionality to estimate the length of your meet.
And lots more!
OmadaTrak Meet Keeper – Diving 3.0 requires the following system specifications in order to run optimally:
2 GHz or faster processor
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
512 MB of RAM (2 GB + recommended, especially for Vista/7+)
200 MB Free Disk Space
VGA or higher resolution monitor (1024×768 minimum resolution recommended)
For optional features (at no additional cost), the following may be required:
Serial port (USB or standard) for communication with timing consoles
Video card supporting multiple outputs for second monitor display of scores