OmadaTrak Team Keeper – Diving 2.1 continues to build a strong user base with it’s easy-to-use interface and ability to track diver statistics with ease. Here are some of Team Keeper – Diving’s features:
- Create a meet schedule at the beginning of a season by entering all meets into the program.
- Print diving sheets, either blank sheets or a populated program sheet, for each meet.
- Print completed diving program sheets for your athletes, providing them with neat, concise printouts of past meets, including dives, judges scores, and point totals.
- Sort dive data by athlete and dives to determine an athlete’s best dives.
- Supports NFHS and NCAA rules.
- Generate diving sheets for each meet. Diving programs are validated against rules (if the option is selected), as well as insuring correct degree of difficulty values. Coaches are informed of programs that do not meet the selected requirements.
- Enter the judges’ scores for meets already completed to keep the statistics for further analysis. Total scores are calculated automatically based upon the scoring option for the meet. Data can also be imported from OmadaTrak Meet Keeper – Diving.
- Generate lists of top divers’ total points, showing who the top divers are.
- Keep career data for an athlete. All diving data for each season of their academic career can be kept in the same database and viewed at your discretion. Each season is kept separately yet data from all seasons can be viewed simultaneously.
How will Team Keeper – Diving help me?
A coach can generate diving sheets with ease, before even arriving at the meet. The coach can spend more time observing each diver during warm-ups, instructing and supporting each diver, instead of hand-writing each diving sheet for the meet. If a dive needs to be changed, then that one dive can be changed manually on deck. If a computer and printer are available on deck, the program can be edited on deck and printed after changes are made. Using this program, diving descriptions are consistent meet after meet. The print is legible, making the meet announcer’s job easier when announcing dives.
When instructed and given the correct guidelines, OmadaTrak Team Keeper – Diving can check each dive in a program for correct dive description and degree of difficulty, given the dive number and position. An updated dive table will be provided by TamBar Technology Solutions to match the current published tables.
The program can be used to establish guidelines for voluntary and optional dives. The program follows NFHS or NCAA rules for dual and championship meets, if selected. The software circles the dive number and degree of difficulty for each dive designated as a voluntary dive when printing dive sheets.
Coaches can easily track an athlete’s performance without having to sort through reams of paper. Total program performance as well as individual dive trends can be followed. A coach will spend less time organizing the data and more time looking at the trends of performance. The coach will be able to show the diver their performance improvements in a more organized fashion and can establish a workout plan for further improvements.
What’s new in version 2.1?
- Improved graphical interface
- Entry Center allows the coach to help create the best dive program possible. A coach can see
- Programs from previous meets
- A divers best dives
- Estimated “score” based upon previously performed dives
- Dives can be “swapped” by highlighting the two dives and choosing the “Swap Dives” from the right-click menu.
- Dives can be “dragged” to the dive program from the “Best Dives” list and the “Previous Programs” list.
- A Record Center has been added to provide the ability to track various records.
- Results Center has been updated to check results against defined records. It also allows the ability to track multiple judge’s decisions.
- An Analysis Center has been added allowing a coach and diver to analyze a divers’ performance graphically. By selecting from one of several graphs, the data is presented in both picture and grid format.
- A Judge Score Analysis report was added providing areas of improvement based on the scores from a judge.
- The ability to easily transfer a divers’ data for recruiting purposes was added. This can be done by using the “Recruiting Report” to create a paper copy of a divers’ data. Or a “mini-database” can be create to send to another coach. The receiving coach can then view the data using a free viewer.